Wheels to the 2021 Digital and Financial Inclusion Summit that will also feature the 8th edition of Digital Impact Awards Africa have been set in motion with the opening of all channels for submissions of entries.
The Digital and Financial Inclusion summit will explore the strategic trends and technologies that are shaping the future of Digital, Information Technology and Business with special attention to the safety of customers’ funds and security of platforms in the financial technology industry. The summit will discuss at length the disruptive impact of COVID-19 on the general business ecosystem and what players must do to recover.
This year’s summit will bring together C-Level executives that are spearheading the introduction, adoption and usage of digital and financial services across Africa. Speakers will come from multinationals, large enterprises, small and mid-sized enterprises, start-ups, informal businesses (such as market vendors and smallholder farmers) and sole proprietorships (public transport drivers/riders and e-commerce delivery agents), among others.
As such, all people interested in being part of the 2021 Digital and Financial Inclusion Summit speakers and presenters in all the aforementioned categories should email their expression of interest to socialweb@HiPipo.com before November 20th. Such a submission should include a brief about the potential panelist and why they must be shortlisted.
This call for entries thus marks the start of a comprehensive Digital Impact Awards Africa entry submission and validation process that will run until November 13th, 2021. This will then be followed by the release of a list of nominees, Jury assessment and a rollout of public voting from November 17th to December 9th.
Under the theme #IncludeEveryone, Digital Impact Awards Africa is a platform that promotes Digital Inclusion, Financial Inclusion and Cyber security. Precisely, the Awards seek to recognize, celebrate and appreciate different individuals and organizations that are spearheading the use of digital mediums to better serve their communities.
Altogether, there are 10 Africa-focused and 17 Uganda-dedicated categories as shown in the #DIAA2021 entries’ submission form.
This year’s Digital and Financial Inclusion summit will run from 9th to 10th December at Hive Colab and Mestil Hotel respectively, with the Awards gala set to be the climax of this two-day interactive, informative and intriguing activity.
Categories for Africa
- Africa Best FinTech Innovation
- Africa Best Smart Device Initiative
- Africa Best Internet Access Initiative
- Africa Best Mobile Innovation for Health
- Africa Best Mobile Innovation for Agriculture
- Africa Best Mobile Innovation for Education
- Africa Best Mobile Innovation for Banking
- Africa WomenInFinTech – Leadership Award (Personality)
- Africa Financial Inclusion – Medal of Honor (Personality)
- Africa Best Digital Response to Covid Impact.
Categories for Uganda
- Financial Inclusion Excellence
- Women Financial Inclusion Outstanding Contribution
- Digital Banking Excellence (Online/Web, Mobile, Social Banking)
- E-Commerce Excellence
- Agriculture Digitization Excellence
- Green Energy Excellence Powered by Financial Inclusion.
- Best Digital Customer Experience
- Best Brand on Social Media (Financial Services, Telecom, IT)
- Best Brand on Social Media (Consumer Goods)
- Best Brand on Social Media (Utilities, Government Services)
- Best Digital Powered Campaign
- Best Mobile Payments (Innovation)
- Best Cards Payments (Innovation)
- Best Community Banking
- Best Digital Awareness Initiative (Financial Literacy, Cybersecurity)
- Best Digital Embrace (Non-Consumer Facing Brand)
- Digital Brand of the Year
Read About: How to bank via WhatsApp with Absa Bank Kenya