Jumia is expanding its logistics network of pick-up stations to cover more key cities in Uganda and offer more affordable delivery options. Jumia will partner with existing local business owners in each key town, so they become Jumia Logistics Partners & earn additional income.
What will a Jumia logistics partner do?
Jumia Logistics partners will offer Pick Up Station services within their towns, with Cash on Delivery payment options for customers. Over time high performing partners will be able to take on Delivery for their town as well.
How will Jumia support?
Jumia will support the Partners with Jumia technology, training & marketing support (e.g. branding and promotion on Jumia marketing channels). Jumia will support Partners with middle mile and line haul logistics services from Kampala.
The benefits of being a Jumia Logistics Partner
- Partners will earn from each package they deliver, and are invited to join the Jumia Force (JForce) sales program where they can earn additional commissions by helping customers place orders.
- Through this new logistics program, Jumia hopes to support local business owners & significantly reduce the cost of delivery for Jumia customers across the country
Over the start of January 2021 Jumia will:
- Review all submissions, town by town (starting with upcountry regions)
- Pick the top 2 partners per city and visit them.
- Jumia will initially select 1 partner per city, but will eventually expand to 2 partners.
- Jumia will brand your location, train you how to operate the Pick Up Station and train your Sales Agents on making sales on Jumia. (under our JForce sales program)
- When all is ready to go, Jumia together with you will do a local media – naming you and your business as an official logistics Partner and kick off operations within 1 month.
How to sign up to become a Jumia Logistics Partner
Interested parties can visit here to register or contact 0789 180 617